level two: classic smoky eye
before you start:
preview all previous eye course videos in both the apprentice level and master class.
all that you have learned prior to this lesson will help you master the classic smoky eye technique.
what you’ll need:
- shimmering beige creme eyeshadow
- matte midtone eyeshadow shade that is an extension of the natural skin color
- contour eyeshadow shade deeper than the midtone shade (in this video it is burgundy)
- dark, smoky shadow for the corner of the eye and on top of eyeliner
- black eyeshadow
- black eyeliner pencil
- classic eyelash curler
- shadow shields (optional)
- eyeshadow #13
- eyeshadow #22
- eyeshadow #27
- blending #28
- contour #30
- eyeliner #40
about this video:
robert is a master of all things makeup and creating a classic smoky eye is no exception. the classic smoky eye is one version of a smoky eye that has become a true makeup classic. in this video you will learn how to create a great smoky eye that is intense but still wearable.
pay close attention as you will certainly need these techniques if you would like to further your makeup artistry career.
**please note: this course material download is the same as the wearable smoky eye download. if you have already downloaded it from the wearable smoky eye module you do not need to download this one.**