robert report: fall must-haves “part 2”
Girls, I told you I would be back with more fall must haves!! So with fall/winter already here for some and getting closer for others, here are more things you need to be totally “in” this fall!
- The perfect red or fuschia lipstick – bold lips were everywhere on the runways for fall/winter! Remember to ground the color with a slightly darker lip liner for better definition. Some of my favorites: Mary Kay “Red” and “Really Red” (love them both), Maybelline’s “Red Revival,” and Mac’s “Girl About Town.”
- Brow tools – again, full, well-defined brows are everywhere! You must have the right tools to create the perfect brow. Two must-haves are my brow brush (to blend) and angled eyebrow #1(to create). Also, this brush must be stiff and slanted to get the desired effect!
- The perfect piece of leather – jackets, leggings, skirts – everything was there for fall! All great fitting, but just one piece of leather at a time.
- Camoflage – okay, anyone who knows me knows how much I LLLOOOVVVVVEEEE camo! It is soooooo in for fall! Whether it is a pair of jeans or a great bag. Just remember: only one piece at a time!
- The perfect bronzer – we all know the secret to waking up winter skin is moisturizer and a great bronzer! Make sure your bronzer is matte so it looks completely natural. Now…bronze away!
- Statement jewelry – again (you might notice a pattern here), only one piece at a time! Make all other pieces understated. It is stunning to wear a pair of statement earrings with a casual outift for major cool factor. Think: the perfect pair of shorts with an amazing leather jacket and the coolest boots, with these earrings – keeping all other jewelry simple and a little bit rockier! WOW!!!
Hope you enjoy a few more fall must-haves! As always, take these as inspiration and translate them into a look that works for you! Please experiment and have fun with your look for fall!